Introduction

Like all good stories, this one begins with a horrible divorce…

So here I am. A single-father of two boys, 5 and 8. I'm 29. I decided to start blogging because I felt like a jr. high girl when I started writing in a journal on my bed. Mostly, I just thought it would be a cool way to look back at myself. (Hi future self!) Also, I wouldn't mind connecting with some folks who might get something out of my thoughts. Not that I think I'm a genius who's thoughts must be heard or anything! But I'm willing to bet there may be someone who is going through similar things in their life. If not, well then, I'm back to the time-capsule idea.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Epic Weekend

Coming of Age Ceremony

Book Musings: The Righteous Mind - Why Good People Are Divided by Politics and Religion